Every woman dreams of a beautiful solid body. The beautiful body enhances self-esteem, attracts glances and most importantly – helps maintain good health.
Physical activity is the best way to achieve the desired shape of the body. But that does not mean that you should be a member of an elite fitness club or have fitness equipment. If you have the will to improve your appearance, the results will not be missed.
Exercises in home conditions brings many advantages. First-save money, secondly-you are not bound by time, you can practice when you want and third – gives you more freedom. Some women prefer it because of avoiding shame caused by exercise in an alien presence. Of course, exercising in a fitness room or walking lessons with yoga, pilates or Tae Bo professionals has many advantages, but now we will keep on working out at home.
There are several exercises that you can use without problems and without additional equipment at home, and with their help to effectively shape your body. Before you begin with them, you must first make several warm-up exercises. After you move your body, start to shape it.
Exercises for abdominal muscles are required. Start with the classical exercise for stomach:
1. Lie on the floor, bend and lift your knees, put your hands behind your ears and lift up the upper part of the body. To exercise the upper muscles, you do not need to completely remove your back from the floor.
This exercise is good for strengthening the upper abdominal muscles. If you have not been physically active so far, it’s best to start with 2 batches of 10 reps. If you exercise regularly, increase the number of repetitions at 15-20.
2. Lie on the floor and spread your hands over your head. Start raising your upper body and bend to your feet until the tips of your fingers touch the fingers of your feet. Then, return to the rest position and raise it again. If you do not manage to reach your toes, do not be disappointed. With regular exercises, your flexibility will improve.
This exercises is designed for complete strengthening of the abdominal muscles. You can start with two series of 15 reps, and if you are physically more willing, increase the reps to 20-25.
3. Lie on the floor and put your hands behind your ears, on the upper part of your neck. Start raising your upper body and direct your left lobe to the right leg. The upper part of your body should be turned to the right. Then return to the original position of the floor and do the same exercise, but on the opposite side, i.e. point the right lacto to the left leg and turn the upper part of the body to the left. During the exercise you should not move your feet.
This exercises is designed for all abdominal muscles, and is especially useful for strengthening lateral muscles. For starters, do 1 series with 16 intermittent reps (8 on the left and 8 on the right).
If you are a teenager, you can skip this exercise, because you risk too much to load the abdominal muscles.
4. Lie on the floor and lift your feet at an angle of 90 degrees. Spread your hands over your head and start lifting and touching your feet with your hands. Do not bend too much of the body.
This exercise will also help you strengthen the upper and middle abdominal muscles. Also, this exercise is a good warm-up for your feet. Make 1 series with 10 reps.
5. Lie on the floor and lift up the upper part of the body, so that you will rely on your elbows. Raise your legs at an angle of 60-70 degrees. Start alternately crossing your legs while keeping them fully upright. First with the right leg pass over the left, then with the left above the right.
This exercise helps to tone the abdominal and muscle of the legs. Make two series with 10 alternate repetitions (5 on the left, 5 with your right foot). If you are physically more willing, do 16-20 repetitions.
6. Lie on the floor, bend them and lift your knees. Spread your hands on the floor near the body. Start raising your buttocks up, and then lower it. You can keep the feet of the feet for starters fully glued to the floor. The same exercise can be practiced even when you lean on your fingers.
This exercise will help you to strengthen the buttocks and muscles of the thighs. Do 2 sets of 10 reps. If you are in good physical shape, you can practice 20-25 repetitions.
7. Lie to the side and rely on your right hand. Put your left hand in front of you. The legs at every moment of practicing the exercise should be straightened. Lift your left leg in the air, at an angle of 60-70 degrees from the floor. Then slowly lower it. For a better effect, you can hold your leg longer in the air.
This exercise will help you to strengthen the inner and outer muscles of the thighs. It’s best not to make quick movements. For starters, do 10 reps for each leg. When you feel more comfortable, do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
8. Kneel on the floor and rely on your hands (dog pose). Place your hand on the shoulder span (you can stand and lean on your elbows). Make sure your back is upright. Start raising one leg up. Do not correct it, it should be bent in the knee. Point your fingers upwards. The upper part of the leg should be parallel to the floor. Once you reach this position, slowly return to the original.
This exercise will help you to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks and thighs. Make 1 series for both legs with 10 reps. If you are in good shape, do not be afraid to do 2 sets of 15 reps.
9. Stand back in a dog’s pose, but this time fold your hands and rely on your elbows. Start raising your left foot and while doing it correct it. Stretch it back as far as you can and lift it as high as you can. Then return it to the original position.
This exercise strengthens the buttocks and tones your feet. Make 1 series for both legs with 10 reps. If you are in good shape, do not be afraid to make two alternate series of 15 reps.
10. Women’s push-ups are a great exercise for tightening the muscles of the chest. Lower the lower body of the knee, lift the feet in the air, put the upper part of the body on your hands, which you place in the shoulder span. Start bending your elbows and lower your body to the floor. Then get up.
If you’re a beginner, do 2 sets of 5 reps. The more advanced you can opt for 2 sets of 10-12 reps.