It’s time to show your love and the best way to do it…..is by preparing something to express your feelings!
Let us help you and show you how to prepare delicious and healthy cookies for your loved one!
This is easy and simple, but very tasty no-Bake recipe !
For making cupcakes you’ll need:
*1 cup (125g) of coconut flour
*5-6 apples (700g)
*3/8 cup (70g) of chopped dates
*1 tablespoon of lemon juice
*1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
*1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
*1 teaspoon of coconut oil
*pinch of salt
For the cream prepare:
*1 1/2 cups (1 can) of coconut milk
*1 teaspoon of light brown sugar
*pinch of vanilla powder or few drops of vanilla extract
*( Put the coconut milk in the fridge at least one day before to separate the water from the cream. This way the cream will be on the top and try not to shake the can when you remove it from the fridge!)
1.Peel and core the apples
2. Chop dates in small pieces
3. Put them in a blender and add the lemon juice,dark brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut oil and the salt. Mix well everything!
4. After 10 minutes add the coconut flour and mix again until you get soft and sticky mixture.
( You can mix these by hand to avoid cleaning your blender)
5. Fill the cupcake liners and squeeze them gently on the top.
6. Open the can of coconut milk and strain the water…. you can use it in your favorite smoothie because we don’t need it here.
7.Pour the coconut cream(from the milk),the light brown sugar and vanilla powder into a mixing bowl and beat by using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
8.Fill the piping bag with the whipped cream and pipe your cupcakes.
9. Put strawberry on the top or use some dry fruits.
Your cupcakes are ready to serve! Enjoy and don’t forget .. The way to the heart is through the stomach!
Happy Valentine’s day!