Coconut oil is one of the best natural products that can be used in many different ways. We’ll start counting all its benefits, and you are free to choose what’s right for you!
1. Eat one tablespoon of coconut oil anytime you feel lack of energy.
2. Can be used as ingredient in homemade recipes for body peeling.
3. For maintenance of the wooden cutting boards.
4. As a hair conditioner (apply little oil on dry hair, live it as much as you can and after wash your hair with shampoo).
5. Use it for styling of dry and damaged hair. Take a small amount of coconut oil, spread it on your palms and then apply it on your hair.
6. Coconut oil is good for your pets too! Just add one tablespoon of the oil in the dog or cat food.
7. Replace your lip balm with coconut oil.
8. Avoid using of industrial vegetable oils and take coconut oil instead.
9. It’s great and healthy ice cream topping.
10. If you want a natural antiperspirant, apply little coconut oil to your underarms.
11. For keeping your skin hydrated and soft, add little coconut and peppermint oil in your bath.
12. Men can replace the shaving cream.
13. Women can clean their makeup.
14. Has calming skin effects especially during chickenpox, herpes, rush or other skin irritations.
15. For fungal infections on your legs.
16. For better absorption of your vitamins, along with them take one tablespoon of coconut oil.
17. To heal faster burns and cuts.
18. Every day eat five tablespoons of coconut oil if you want to improve the work of your thyroid gland.
19. Add one tablespoon of the oil in your favourite smoothie to improve its taste and its nutrition.
20. Apply it around your eyes skin to prevent wrinkles and under eye bags.
21. Use it as a massage oil.
22. Against diaper rash and baby’s cradle cap issue.
23. Helps reduce stretch marks on your body.
24. Breastfeeding moms can apply coconut oil on the nipples to prevent cracks and irritations.
25. After insect bites apply from the oil to calm your skin and to heal faster.
26. Women who suffer from vaginal yeast infection or vaginal dryness can improve their condition by applying coconut oil on this area.
27. You can add one tablespoon of the oil in your daily meal to prevent digestive disorders.
28. If your nose bleeds very often, rub from the oil on the mucous membrane inside the nose.
29. Heals and calms hemorrhoids.
30. In combination with peppermint, lemon balsam, rosemary or tea tree oil is excellent insect repellent.
31. Mixed with baking soda is great for cleaning kitchen appliances.
32. Is good for detox of the body especially during fasting.
33. As a moisturizer of leather products.
34. For polishing of metal surfaces, but it’s recommended to test it first on a small piece.
35. To remove easily chewing gum from the hair.
36. Against corrosion.
37. As a lubricant, but it’s not good in combination with latex.
38. For sun protection together with other products.
39. Mixed with lemon juice is good for furniture polishing.
40. Mixed with butter gives unique taste of your popcorns.
41. For healing dry foots and cracked heels.
42. If you eat everyday at least one tablespoon, you’ll improve your immune system.
43. Use coconut oil for cleaning guitar strings.
44. In combination with essential oil is good for massage of tired and swollen legs.
45. You can clean mascara brush with coconut oil.
46. Use it to strengthen your lashes.
47. It’s very efficient in treating acnes and pimples.
48. Instead butter in making toast.
49. Some researches shows that coconut oil can help patients with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
50. To improve the taste of your coffee or tea.
51. Put some oil on your new tattoos to speed up the healing of your skin.
52. Mixed with baking soda can serve for face peeling.
53. It’s good for preparing hair mask along with honey and egg yolks.
54. If you beat coconut oil with an electric hand whisk, you’ll get a hydrating cream for your body.
55. Mixed with walnut muscat it’s great product against stains ( leave it to act 10-15 minutes and then wash off).
56. For healing burns, but don’t apply it right away because the oil will keep the skin temperature.
57. If your dog has ankle issues or digestive problems, just add one tablespoon of coconut oil in its food.
58. It’s non toxic product against fleas.
59. For cleaning brushes and hands after painting with oil pastels.
60. After depilation, to clean the remaining wax from the skin.
61. For polishing the inside of your car.
62. At first symptoms of ear infection, put in few drops of the oil.
63. Oil the kitchen scissors with coconut oil before cutting some sticky foods like dates or marshmallows.
64. For cleaning the inside of dog’s ears.
65. To shine the leaves of your flowers.
As you can see, there are many ways to use coconut oil at home. Thanks to the large list of its benefits, you’ll improve your living in every aspect.
This is a product that certainly deserves to be in everyone’s home.